This legal notice regulates the use of www.hiplans.es, a website owned by Hi Plans and Activities S.L. (hereinafter, “Hi Plans”).
When browsing the Hi Plans’ website, you become a user of the website and fully and unreservedly accept all the conditions established in this legal notice. These conditions may be modified without prior notice from Hi Plans, in which case they will be updated and notified as soon as possible.
If you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website, it is, therefore, advisable to carefully read its contents.
Users will also commit themselves to make proper use of the website in accordance with current law, good faith, public order, generally accepted uses regarding web traffic, and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable before Hi Plans or any third parties for any damages that may arise from such obligations being breached.
Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited, and Hi Plans may deny or withdraw website access and use at any given time.
Hi Plans, in compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, provides the following details:
- Corporate name: Hi Plans and Acitivities S.L.
- Trade name: Hi Plans and Activities S.L.
- Spanish Fiscal ID: B88407267.
- Our registered office is located at C/ Laguna, 3-5, 28923, Alcorcón, Madrid, SPAIN.
Users may contact us through different channels:
- Telephone: 685419775.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Postal address: C/ Laguna, 3-5, – 28923 Alcorcón – MADRID (ESPAÑA).
All notices and communications between Hi Plans and its users shall be deemed effective if made through any of the channels above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are openly accessible and free of charge. However, Hi Plans may subject the use of some services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to Hi Plans and will be the only liable individual for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly commits himself or herself to make appropriate use of the content and services of Hi Plans and to not use them for any illegal purposes, including:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism approval-related contents or, in general, ay contents contrary to law or against public order.
- Releasing computer viruses into the web or carry out actions aimed to alter, damage, interrupt, generate errors or damage electronic documents, data, hardware or software belonging to Hi Plans or any third parties; as well as hindering other users’ access to the website and its services by excessively overusing the computer system resources through which Hi Plans provides its services.
- Attempting to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas included in any Hi Plans’ or third parties’ systems or trying to extract data from them
- Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as the confidentiality of Hi Plans’ or third parties’ information
- Impersonating any other Hi Plans user.
- Transforming, altering, reproducing, copying, distributing or providing access to, or otherwise communicating any website contents, unless it is explicitly permitted by law, or the user has the express authorisation of the rights holder.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and distributing any kind of sales communications and advertisements with commercial purposes without prior request and consent
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as the website graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by Hi Plans, and none of the exploitation rights over them may be considered to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access the Hi Plans’ website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies, provided that the elements copied are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on networked servers, or subjected to any kind of commercial use or exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of Hi Plans, and the use or access to these does not give the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer, public communication or any further use of the contents are prohibited unless explicitly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights.
Hyperlinks directing to the Hi Plans website in no case imply the existence of a relationship between Hi Plans and the owner of the website where the hyperlink appears, nor the fact that Hi Plans accepts or approves any of the contents or services of such website.
Hi Plans is not responsible for how the contents available on its website are used or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
3.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN WEBSITE ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is general in nature and has a purely informational purpose. Access to all contents and content completeness, correctness, validity, timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose are not fully guaranteed.
Hi Plans disclaims, to the extent permitted by current legislation, any liabilities for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of any contents therein, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transferred, disseminated, stored or published that may be accessed through the Hi Plans website or the services offered therein.
- The presence in the contents of malware or other elements that may alter in any way the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- The failure to comply with current legislation, good faith, public order, generally accepted web traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, Hi Plans is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual or industrial property rights, disclose business secrets, infringe the right to honour, personal and family privacy, and personal reputation, or break the rules on fair competition and illegal advertising.
Hi Plans also disclaims any responsibility for data found outside this website or not directly managed by Hi Plans’ webmaster. The aim of the hyperlinks appearing on our website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information that enhance the contents offered. Hi Plans does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of third-party hyperlinked websites; nor does suggest, invite or recommend to visit them, and therefore is not responsible for any results obtained. Hi Plans is neither responsible for the appearance of any hyperlinks in third-party websites.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party consider that any facts or circumstances reveal an unlawful use of any contents and/or any unlawful activities being carried out on the web pages included in or accessible through our website, they must contact Hi Plans, duly identifying themselves and informing about the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through our website does not replace the text of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts formally published in official journals of public administrations, which are the only legal instruments attesting to their contents and authenticity. The information available on our website is for guidance only and has no legal validity.
4. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.